Personal Information Collected
“Personal Information” we may collect is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit or debit card number
Use of Personal Information
We will never trade, share or sell your personal information with anyone else. By using this website, you agree to use of your personal information for these purposes:
- When you request, to connect you with vendors who will provide you with information about products and services
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- If you purchase a product or service from us, to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
New York Says Thank You Foundation
Attn: Stars of HOPE
2472 Broadway #236
New York, NY 10025[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]